Your business is changing. New systems, services and technologies are rolled out almost daily. You need to be fast. You
must solve problems quickly. Keep customers happy. Deliver a consistently high quality service.
How can you begin to meet these challenges? The Help Desk Analyst course will start you on the path. It will enable
Possess all the skills necessary to successfully handle inbound service requests.
- Be successful problem solvers.
- Manage customer expectations in a satisfactory and consistent manner.
- Understand incident and call process flows.
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills.
- Know how to set priorities.
- Conduct professional problem escalation and notification procedures.
Who will the course benefit?
Entry-level Help or Service Desk staff with little related experience.
To provide a framework of best practices and procedures that will enable the delegate to work effectively on a help
desk/service desk. To enable delegates to practice the "core" skills required.
Course Duration: 2
This course will enable delegates to:
- Develop and enhance skills, techniques and procedures for dealing with enquiries, incidents, problems and opportunities
concerning IT and its business-related products and services.
- Create positive relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Pinpoint customers' needs, motivations and reactions.
- Gain agreements with customers and manage interactions effectively.
- Maximise assertiveness while minimising extremes in behaviour.
- Deal effectively with a variety of customer situations.
- Gain satisfied customers through better listening.
- Discover the difference between providing solutions and satisfying a customer's psychological needs.
- Recognise how the Help/Service Desk must be supported by processes, procedures, technologies, tools, organisation and
structure to operate successfully.
Full Course Description: